As i mentioned final week, I’m planning to share my weekly desires here every week. These goals are based mostly (a bit) on my every year goals for 2021, with some extras thrown in based upon the week and what other brief-time period goals I have.
I’ve been engaged on doing a whole house clean Out presently. this is whatever I constantly do in the beginning of the yr and it’s so top notch to birth the yr with all the closets and cupboards and shelves decluttered and organized. Plus, I’ve found that if I do a really thorough job of it, it typically stays relatively smartly for almost all of the 12 months — and then it’s no longer too complicated to do once again the next 12 months!
I’m at all times shocked at how much I find to get rid of, even though! 🙂
one of the crucial things I’ve been having fun with is an afternoon ritual of a cup of tea and some type of treat. It slows me down and it reminds me to get pleasure from the great thing about the life appropriate in entrance of me. over the years, I’ve centered a number of diverse rituals all through the day — most that I do without even pondering lots about them — however they serve me so neatly + just make life greater exciting and orderly!
Now, on to this week’s listing of dreams:
This Week’s goals
very own dreams
1. Log eight,000 steps/day = fifty six,000 steps for the week.
2. finish 3 books: Code identify: Lise, We have been the lucky Ones, and In a ship in the center of a Lake.
3. Fill out my addiction tracker daily.
home/family unit dreams
4. examine 10 pages of A Boy’s struggle as a family. read 5 chapters of Charlotte’s internet to Kierstyn.
5. Take down Christmas decor and move through Christmas decor bins — declutter and prepare.
6. whole house clear Out spaces to go through/prepare/declutter: Library, main ground bathing room, laundry room.
7. record 7 video clips and write content material for the 10 Days to Be a Happier mom challenge.
8. Write a submit on the books I plan to examine in 2021.
9. Write a put up on how i exploit my dependancy Tracker.
10. Go on a date with Jesse for our 18th anniversary.
11. Play Throw, Throw Burrito as a family unit (the youngsters are obsessed with this video game!)
12. Take the women on a browsing date to spend their Christmas cash.
What’s for your list of desires for this week? I’d like to hear — and support hold you in charge!