December 15, 2020 |
I did a huge stock-up shuttle at Kroger remaining Friday and received some extraordinary deals!
The children were principally excited concerning the ice cream, goldfish, and the steamed veggies (I even have one child in certain that simply LOVES steamed veggies with sauce!)
i was primarily excited to discover more marked down peppers for the reason that we slice these and consume bowlfuls of them for snacks!
i was additionally excited concerning the steamed veggies/pasta/rice as they can be extremely good for lunches for the youngsters while they are domestic on Christmas break (they get a 4-week Christmas smash!)
Kroger browsing travel
- right here’s all the particulars on what I bought:
- 2 bins Honey Nut Cheerios — $1.79 every in the event you purchase 5 or extra collaborating gadgets, used $1/2 digital coupon = $1.29 each and every
- 2 boxes Frosted Flakes — $1.79 every for those who purchase 5 or more collaborating items, used $1/2 digital coupon = $1.29 each and every
- 7 applications of Goldfish crackers — $0.ninety nine each should you purchase 5 or more taking part objects
- sixteen baggage of frozen veggies — $0.99 each and every for those who buy 5 or greater participating items
- three tubs Kroger ice cream — $1.77 every with the Kroger weekly digital coupon
- Kroger half & half — $1.ninety nine
- 3 18-count cartons eggs — $0.sixty nine each and every with the Kroger weekly digital coupon
- chook nuggets — $1.ninety nine when you buy 5 or greater collaborating objects
- four 2-packs of Italian chicken Breasts — marked right down to $1.ninety nine each
- Quaker granola bars — free with mailer coupon
- Ritz crackers — $1.ninety nine for those who buy 5 or more collaborating items
- Bagged salad equipment — marked down to $1.forty nine
- Lettuce — $1.seventy nine
- Milk — $2.49
- Bananas — $1.07
- 7 luggage of marked down produce — $0.99 each and every
- complete with tax: $sixty seven.40
need to learn some of my most fulfilling information and hints for reducing your grocery invoice? register here for my FREE tip sheet on how to cut your grocery bill via $50 this week.
Subscribe at no cost e-mail updates from money Saving mom® and get my e-book to Freezer Cooking for gratis!
examine newer post