This previous week turned into a rough week — we mentioned goodbye to Champ on Monday and he went returned to his mother full-time after eight 1/2 months of being in our home. we are each constituents delighted and heartbroken via this — extremely joyful for him and his mom, heartbroken for the first rate loss of his every day presence and smiles and joy in our home. I’ll share extra about this day after today.
Suffice it to say, there were loads of tears and sadness in our domestic and not quite a lot of productivity. friends were so kind to surround us and pour into us — and that they sent food for multiple food this previous week. So I didn’t do much cooking or searching.
however I did make it to Kroger once this week and right here’s what I bought:
Kroger looking travel:
- Kroger Cinnamon Cereal – $1.forty nine
- Kroger Honey Nut Cereal – $1.forty nine
- Kroger Toasted Oats – $1.forty nine
- 2 baggage All purpose Flour – $2.forty nine each, used $0.50/1 Kroger ecoupon = $1.ninety nine each and every
- Kroger Canola Oil – $1.99
- Taylor Farms Salad kit – marked down to $1.99
- Produce – $0.ninety nine
- 2 bunches Bananas marked down – $0.ninety seven, $1.01
- Cacique Queso Cheese – marked down to $1.sixty nine
- Spinach greens – marked down to $2.79
- 2 jars of Kroger Peanut Butter – marked all the way down to $1.25 each and every
- 3 complete Chickens – on sale for 4.27, $four.54, and $four.46
- Milk – $2.99
- 2 bags of Sugar – $1.99 each and every
- total with tax $forty six.83
I didn’t have an appetite in any respect for a couple of days (grieving does weird things to you!), but I made myself eat and tried to eat nourishing meals — exceptionally in view that I’m nursing. I put the marked down cheese on the marked down salad I bought to make a quick and easy and nutritious salad.
My uncle gave us honey from his bee hives! i will be able to’t wait to use it!
She is loving experimenting with ingesting different foods and is slowly getting her pincer draw close! (additionally, see her face here?? this is her relatively an awful lot most all day lengthy. She just loves life and has the sweetest character!)
I made smoothies a couple of days the usage of the marked down spinach, marked down bananas, milk, and peanut butter.
On Saturday night, i was feeling the itch to bake some form of consolation food, so Kierstyn and i made Bread computer Cinnamon Rolls to have while we embellished the Christmas tree as a family unit.
All able to go into the oven!
are looking to be taught a few of my surest assistance and hints for slicing your grocery invoice? check in here for my FREE tip sheet on a way to cut your grocery bill by $50 this week.