November 22, 2020 |
want to see what we purchased for this week’s $70 grocery finances? I’m at present difficult myself to stick to a $70 budget for our family unit (two adults, two teenagers, one preteen, and two infants*). This comprises almost all of our breakfasts, lunch for Jesse and me (the children have lunches at school most days), snacks, and dinners + most family unit items (toiletries, laundry soap, and so on.).
For are living updates, make certain to follow my Instagram stories. See all posts on my $70 Grocery finances here.
*be aware: Champ’s formulation is presently being coated via the state considering the fact that he’s in foster care. Kierstyn is nursing, however we’re supplementing with method each day when you consider that my deliver is low despite all my efforts to raise it. we’ve a separate price range for her method. We also haven’t bought any diapers because chums had been so generous and have talented us with so many diapers that we haven’t needed to purchase any yet! We may exchange the budget in the close future as the children become old and their wants trade. We’ll see!
because I didn’t spend all of our grocery finances last week, I rolled it over to this week and used some of it for our groceries. right here’s what I bought…
Kroger shopping travel:
- rest room paper — $three.29
- toilet paper — $2.39
- Kroger Cinnamon Cereal — $1.forty nine
- Kroger Toasted Oats — $1.forty nine
- Kroger Honey Nut Oats — $1.49
- 2 luggage frozen veggies — $1 each and every
- 5 lbs butter — $1.99 each and every
- eight luggage/blocks cheese — four for $5
- Sumptown coffee — marked all the way down to $0.seventy nine
- Mott’s Fruit Snacks — $2.99
- Almond Breeze Nog — marked all the way down to $1.69
- Ritz crackers — $1.ninety nine
- Bananas — marked down to $1.23 + $0.ninety seven
- Spinach — marked all the way down to $0.seventy nine
- Salad package — marked all the way down to $1.29
- Cupcakes — marked down to $1.99
- Milk — $2.39
- sweet Potatoes — $0.39/lb. — $three.42
- 2 luggage of peppers — marked right down to $0.99 each
- Eggs — marked down to $1.forty nine
- chook — marked right down to $5.67, $four.eleven, $4.39
- Pork Loin — marked all the way down to $three.89
- complete with tax $79.35
want to be trained a few of my top of the line tips and tricks for cutting your grocery bill? sign in right here for my FREE tip sheet on a way to reduce your grocery bill with the aid of $50 this week.
Subscribe for free e mail updates from money Saving mom® and get my e-book to Freezer Cooking for gratis!
study newer post